Facing a Raise filter?!?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Facing a Raise filter?!?

Postby nubby » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:52 am

Is there a way to currently filter hands where we are facing a raise on any street. If not, I'm sure it'll be added into final product. I'm just looking for some hands where I cbet and get raised etc.
nubby
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:32 am

Re: Facing a Raise filter?!?

Postby Josh » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:06 am

Filtering will be much easier in the next version. If you aren't able to figure something out with the filters, wait a few days for the new release. It will be worth it. :)
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests