Page 1 of 1

Can you import hands to both PT3 and PT2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:22 am
by muxplust
Hey Guys -

I want to try out PT3 in the test version, but i don't want to lose my info from my current PT2 db. Is it possible if I play a session, that I import the hands played into both PT2 and PT3?

Also - If I decide to purchase PT3/new HUD, will it be possible to roll our old PT2 db into PT3?

Thanks,
muxplust

Re: Can you import hands to both PT3 and PT2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:45 am
by Josh
Yes to both of your questions. Just during the import, make sure only one of them is set to move processed files.

Re: Can you import hands to both PT3 and PT2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:19 am
by muxplust
Great -

I cannot wait to download this tonight. Thanks for the prompt reply

Thanks Josh -
Mark