PT3 HUD not working

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 HUD not working

Postby onesandzeros » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:03 pm

I read everything on this and followed all instructions as per the online guides for configuring hud, and my HUD is not displaying. My database is working because I have logged over 4k in hands. I thought since I initally had the trial version it was due to this but I registered my copy today and have tried for 3 hours to no avail. I play on absolute.

Please help someone!

TIA
onesandzeros
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Re: PT3 HUD not working

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:44 am

Please post PT3 issues in the PT3 section of the forum - PAHud is a separate application which only works with PT2.

You will need to be using the latest version Beta 28.2 for the Cereus HUD to work - they changed their software since Build 4 was released.
Download page
PT3 Build History / Release Notes

Please read the release notes as there have been some significant changes in recent versions.

Other than that, please check the PT3 HUD FAQ and post back if you still have problems.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT3 HUD not working

Postby MikeH » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:11 pm

I just went back to 28.1 and my HUD came back
MikeH
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:22 pm

Re: PT3 HUD not working

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:19 am

MikeH wrote:I just went back to 28.1 and my HUD came back

Please send us a bug report from beta 28.2, though - we need to work out what the problem is so that we can fix it. Ignoring it won't help - Build 5 will be moving on from 28.2 not back to 28.1.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests