register

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: register

Postby kraada » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:50 pm

You can enter it via the Help --> About window. If you're already registered it will tell you so there.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: register

Postby nrs772v » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:24 pm

That says only "Temporary" but no place to put my own code....
nrs772v
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Re: register

Postby kraada » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:32 pm

The temporary registration will expire at the end of the day today after which you'll be prompted to put your own code back in. You can simply wait for the registration to expire without any problems.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: register

Postby nrs772v » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Aah. Thats why I did not find it :D
Thanks again.
nrs772v
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Re: register

Postby GabryRox » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:22 pm

I have a similar problem... I used the temporary code you provided to get around the date problem. Trouble is, now I need to re-enter my own code because I need PAH to work on unlimited tables, and the temp code does not allow that.

According to earlier posts, this temp code should have automatically expired by now, but as of today, this still has not happened. Please post instructions on how to "Force" a code re-enter.

Thanks!
GabryRox
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Re: register

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:22 pm

Close PAHUD. Click Start --> Run and type in C:\Program Files\PokerAce Hud\Data\Config\ and hit enter. Open the PAHud.cfg file located there in notepad. Edit the line that starts "RegistrationCode=" to have your registration code instead of the temporary one. Save the file, restart PAHUD and that should be all you need to do.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: register

Postby Evolito » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:54 am

I recently had to formate my computer and reinstall Poker Ace Hud. I got a new code from the request field on this home page. So far, so good.

I have PA Hud installed and a new code. But when i type in the code (copy+paste of course), the program is froozen and I have to close it down. I have tried a couple of times.

On this page i read about writing the code right into the config file. When i checked the config file the code is already in there! But when I start PA Hud it says i have the trial version!

I've tried both the 1.18... and the 1.19... beta version.
Evolito
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:39 pm

Re: register

Postby kraada » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:06 pm

Please create a support ticket and our technicians will straighten things out for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: register

Postby Evolito » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:13 pm

kraada wrote:Please create a support ticket and our technicians will straighten things out for you.


TY. It's done.
Evolito
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:39 pm

Previous

Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest