Page 1 of 1

HUD stats not corresponding to correct seats on pokerstars

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:39 pm
by ptlover7
I've been playing at a table for over 100 hands and I just realized that the stats attributed to me are not mine. Every number is wrong. The one thing I can think of is that I have a seat programmed into my Pokerstars preferences so that I'm situated in the same seat visually (Bottom center) for every table I play at

Not sure I'm making myself clear but I think that everything is a few seats off. If my stats arent correct then none of the other player are either I think

Re: HUD stats not corresponding to correct seats on pokerstars

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:15 am
by WhiteRider
Please don't cross post - we read every post.

Re: HUD stats not corresponding to correct seats on pokerstars

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:00 pm
by ptlover7
Sorry, I'm still learning to navigate your system and didn't even realize that I was doing it.