PAHUD not working with Full Tilt

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PAHUD not working with Full Tilt

Postby TakenItEasy » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:07 pm

It works fine for Poker Stars. I just started using Full Tilt and it worked the first time, then nothing.

It doesn't see the table(s). I double checked the directoy and the database. I am using Vista but I have the account manager turned off.

Poker Tracker is importing fine.

Auto Center is off and not used in the Full Tilt client.

PAHUD v1.18
PTV2.1703b

Thanks for any help.
TakenItEasy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:02 am

Re: PAHUD not working with Full Tilt

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:38 am

Please update to the latest PAH version 1.19.10.
If you still have problems, post back.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests