Update Database Cache

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Update Database Cache

Postby hanno » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:43 pm

Hi,

every time I start PAH, it updates the database cache of all PT databases I have(13). I tried to unmark all but two, but as soon as I confirm my selection by clicking on "ok", all databases are selected again.
What shall I do?
I am using version 1.19.10 beta and Windows XP.

Thank you in advance for your help
hanno
hanno
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 6:34 pm

Re: Update Database Cache

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:37 am

That's very strange - Please enable logging, reproduce the problem and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests