transferring to new computer

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

transferring to new computer

Postby Jimmyg_415 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:38 pm

What do I do here?
I'm trying to get my pokeracehud going on my new computer,
it says click here to register,
when you hit register there is ONLY an option to pay.
No place to put in a code.

I've bought this is 2/2008, again in december 2008 because I could not figure out how to get around this problem,

and now I got w/a new computer so I just upgaded to poker tracker 3 (reciept below)
Now do I need to purcahse Ace Hud for the 3rd time now??????







PokerTracker 3 - Order Confirmation
Payment Method:Credit Card
Payment Date:February 27, 2009 09:10 EST
Transaction ID:2323014493
ProductQtyAmount
PokerTracker 3 - Holdem1$73.99
Total: $73.99 USD

PokerTracker - How to Register Your Product
Thank you for your PokerTracker purchase.
Below you will find your PokerTracker registration code. Enter this code into the PokerTracker 3 application under Help->About. PokerTracker will then display as registered to your name and email address.
If you have an account registered on the PokerTracker website, your registration codes will be available under My Account->Registration Codes.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. This email address is not monitored.
Please direct all questions via the PokerTracker Support system.

PokerTracker 3 - Registration Code
This registration code is good for use on up to two computers. You should use the same registration code on both computers. There is no need for a second code.

Code:
ProductIssuedExpires
PokerTracker 3 - Holdem Feb 27, 2009 09:10PM-
TableTracker - Free Trial Feb 27, 2009 09:10PMMar 29, 2009 08:10PM


[Edit/Kraada: Removed the registration code from this post.]
Jimmyg_415
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: transferring to new computer

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:26 am

You do not need to pay again. When you click OK (not click here to register - you are already registered) you should get a screen to allow you to enter your code. If not, go to Help -> About and you can enter your code there.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests