Configuring Pahud only to work for omaha

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Configuring Pahud only to work for omaha

Postby Tumez » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Hi!

How can I configure pahud so that it wount regonize holdem tables at all. Im using pt3 for holdem, but would like to use some program for omaha tracker+pahud for omaha. I already tried to set the databases so that it doesnt use he databases, but it doesnt help. Can I just delete my current pahud, get whole new one, and configure there only the omaha database?
Tumez
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:58 pm

Re: Configuring Pahud only to work for omaha

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:43 pm

I don't think this is possible because the hand history files are written in the same folder for both. You will have to uncheck the checkbox for the holdem tables in the main PAH window.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests