Problems with PUH on Ladbrokes

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Problems with PUH on Ladbrokes

Postby stroller13 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi,

I have a few problems with PUH on Ladbrokes :

1) I am only getting stats for one or two players on each table.

2) The stats I do have are in the wrong place on one of my two tables, despite the fact I have correctly allocated seats under Layout Manager

3) The stats I do have continuously flicker.

I have followed and tried all suggestions on these pages so any help/Advice would be great!

Thanks
stroller13
stroller13
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Problems with PUH on Ladbrokes

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:53 am

Please make sure you are using the latest PAH version 1.19.10.

On the Layout Manager use the Options menu to make sure you have the 'use new prima tables' option enabled.

Check that Options -> Filters aren't preventing the stats being shown.

Enable "Flicker free drawing" on Options -> Preferences -> Prima.

If you still have problems Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
Please attach a screenshot of your table too.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests