Hud + FTP import problem

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hud + FTP import problem

Postby Himalayaa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:56 pm

I just registered my HUD today and now im having technical problems. I play on FTP and the Hud doesn't import hands. Once I somehow got it to import, but then it didn't update at all (stats is what i mean). I run PTO and hud both as admin and I also have the hand history folder right.
Other problem is that I can't use the flicker free drawing, because if I have it on I can't act on the tables.
I hope someone to be kind enough to help me with my newbie like problems. 8-)

More Info: I use windows Vista, have tried to edit the data.cfg file, but didn't find any cache things which were mentioned in an older thread.
Himalayaa
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Re: Hud + FTP import problem

Postby kraada » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:29 am

First make sure that UAC is disabled as that may fix things on its own.

If it doesn't, click Options --> Preferences, click on Databases on the left and enable "Use Database Cache" on the right side of the screen (Note: It may take a while to build the cache.) and that will likely help significantly.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Hud + FTP import problem

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:32 am

Also make sure you are using the latest PAH version 1.19.10.

Just to be clear, PAHud does not "import" hands, that's what PT2 does.
PAHud just reads from your PT2 database(s).

Are the hands importing correctly into PT2?
Do you have the correct databases selected in Options -> Preferences -> Databases -> Omaha?
Do you see the tables listed in the main PAH window?
Do you have the correct hand history folder configured in Options -> Preferences -> [site]?
What type of table are you playing at?
Check your filters aren't preventing stats being shown: Options -> Preferences -> Filters

If you still can't get it working Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests