PokerAce HUD ignored 4th table

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PokerAce HUD ignored 4th table

Postby cadfc » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:15 am

Hi I used PT Omaha 1.13.03 with PokerAce HUD 1.18 Full versions.
When I played using Pokerstars multitables, there wasn't any PT data on fourth table and PokerACE HUD only recognised 3 tables, I've tried to find configuration to see if I could increase a number of tables support, found none.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
cadfc
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:10 am

Re: PokerAce HUD ignored 4th table

Postby kraada » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Please try upgrading to PAHUD 1.19.10, available here and see if that helps.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests