Another UB thread (Only Absolute layout?)

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Another UB thread (Only Absolute layout?)

Postby Verdi » Fri May 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Hello,

I play at UB and I can't get PAHud to work. Well, it does work kind of, but it's got problems with the table layout. The Absolute tables are not the same shape as the UB tables and everything gets messed up. I can't find the UB layout in the layout manager thing.

I suppose there is an easy solution to this but I can't find it... (I use v1.19.10 beta.)

Thanks!
Verdi
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:54 pm

Re: Another UB thread (Only Absolute layout?)

Postby kraada » Fri May 01, 2009 2:30 pm

This is a known issue which will be addressed in the next PAHUD beta release; unfortunately I do not know when that release will be coming.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests