Crypto skin config

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Crypto skin config

Postby colstercol » Thu May 28, 2009 7:22 am

Hi

I'm playing on Inter Poker and using PT2 v 2.17.03j and PAHUD v1.19.10 beta

I initially configured PT2 to collect hands from /Inter Poker/history. That worked fine, hands were imported into my database.

However, PAHUD wasn't recognising the hands. After reading the tutorial tips, I switched the PT2 to /Inter Poker/logs, but then PT2 stopped importing hands and PAHUD still wasn't recognising the table.

I've also tried getting both PT2 and PAHUD to read from BOTH directories, but that doesn't work either.

Help, please.

col
colstercol
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:12 pm

Re: Crypto skin config

Postby kraada » Thu May 28, 2009 9:16 am

Try setting PAHUD and PTv2 both to read from /Inter Poker/history and see if that works.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Crypto skin config

Postby colstercol » Thu May 28, 2009 11:00 am

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

That was what I did first. Both PT2 and PAHUD were set to .../history/. But only hands were imported, PAHUD doesn't read the hands.

col
colstercol
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:12 pm

Re: Crypto skin config

Postby kraada » Thu May 28, 2009 12:26 pm

Please enable logging and attempt to import for 20 hands on a single table then attach the PAHud.log file to a support ticket and we'll look into what is going wrong for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Crypto skin config

Postby colstercol » Thu May 28, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi

I've got the 20 hands. Where is the log, how do I access it? How do I attach a support ticket to it?
colstercol
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:12 pm

Re: Crypto skin config

Postby kraada » Thu May 28, 2009 3:03 pm

C:\Program Files\PokerAce Hud\PAHud.log is the file; attach it to a support ticket.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests