new software downlad at Stars this morning

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

new software downlad at Stars this morning

Postby jazzdogg » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:26 am

So I did. I played an Omaha sit n go, .and the PAH wouldn't display. It opened ok, . just stayed blank. Went to a holdem cash game, . worked fine. Went back to an omaha sng, . stayed blank. Yes I have both PT and PTO open too. So, . is it them? Or me?
jazzdogg
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:21 am

Re: new software downlad at Stars this morning

Postby Brindell » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:33 am

It must be them. I'm having the same problem w/ nlhe. Haven't tried cash games, but I'm sure I'll get the same result you do.
Brindell
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:12 am

Re: new software downlad at Stars this morning

Postby kraada » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:16 pm

The Stars update this morning appears to have caused some problems. We are working on a patch for PT3 right now. Do PTv2 and PTO still import the hands properly?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: new software downlad at Stars this morning

Postby jazzdogg » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:21 pm

They seem to be importing just the same as yesterday.
jazzdogg
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:21 am

Re: new software downlad at Stars this morning

Postby kraada » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:33 pm

kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: new software downlad at Stars this morning

Postby Josh » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:38 pm

Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests