Page 1 of 1

PAHud and FTP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:47 pm
by GeoC
OK cash games work but when I play tournys. (FTP Matrix) I get no HUD. Is there a fix coming for that problem?
-Geo

Re: PAHud and FTP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:10 pm
by kraada
Do normal tournaments work for you?

Re: PAHud and FTP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:43 pm
by GeoC
Normal tournys OK so it looks like it's just the matrix ones.
Thx,
-GeoC

Re: PAHud and FTP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:11 pm
by WhiteRider
I think this is because the matrix tournament table window titles are truncated, even if you make the window very large.
Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single tournament and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
Please include a screenshot too.