Page 1 of 4
register

Posted:
Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 pm
by omegaman
mesaage says i need to register saying sept 11th like other poster,mine worked on sept 10th,i just need a registration code and i can continue.
can you please let me have please its version 1.19.10.1 beta
Re: register

Posted:
Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:56 pm
by omegaman
tried downloading the 1.19.10.3 beta but no good, my error message says i got the trial version which i do not i have full version,what has happened here.
Register

Posted:
Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:50 am
by PokerJack
Hi,
I also suddenly cannot use PAH since now.
Your registration needs updated. Please verify that today is September 11, 2009 and allow PokerAce Hud to connect to the internet in order to update your registration
I reentered the registration key several times but didn't help.
I use the current version 1.19.10.3. beta, registered version with key,
Windows XP and
it worked until yesterday evening.
The date really is September 11th even in European Time as well as in Eastern Time.
What has happened?
I never had to
allow PokerAce Hud to connect to the internet before
and when it is really necessary how to do?
In Options-Preferences-Internet?
Or Options-Preferences-General-CheckForUpdates?
Re: register

Posted:
Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:05 am
by WhiteRider
I suspect that this is a symptom of updated security, although PAH has always had to connect to our registration server.
Does this problem only occur soon after midnight such that you are on a different date to the USA (where the registration servers are)?
When this happens try setting your computer's date to the day before, which would match the server.
We had another report of this too so I'll pass it on to our development team to see if we can get it fixed.
Re: register

Posted:
Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:59 am
by StdDeviant
I've use PAHUD daily for years; I play full time. This is first time I can remember, for well over a year, I'm sure, that a problem like this has occured. It's happened before, but not often. Always a problem at your end. Like everyone else, it occured on Sept. 11, 2009.
Re: register

Posted:
Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:15 am
by driller
Same thing as other posters
Re: register

Posted:
Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:39 am
by driller
Also I tried to register using the original code I was sent two years ago, but kept getting the same message. Also, I joined a lot earlier than 2008. I've been using PT, PTO, and PAH practically since they came out.
I just tried to register using the code I was sent today through the automatic process. Of course it was the same code I received several years ago that I had already tried. Didn't work this time either.
Re: register

Posted:
Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:33 am
by dkinell
Same thing as other posters. It has happened in the past, but reinserting my user code solved the issue each time. No so this time.
Re: register

Posted:
Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:54 am
by kraada
We are looking into the issue and are confident it will be resolved shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Re: register

Posted:
Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:04 am
by driller
Changing your date back will enable PAH, but it will probably screw up PT. Changing it forward to 9-12 didn't help.