Still Having Registration Problem

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Still Having Registration Problem

Postby Charbull » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:12 am

Okay so here's what's happened:

On September 10th or so you guys had the server problem that deactivated registration codes. You put the temporary code in a post that would work around it. I used that so I could get my session started and hadn't thought about it since.

This morning as I started up the program it said my trial version has expired. I don't have my registration code from 2 1/2 years ago so I went in and requested it using the link that one of the mods posted in the original thread when the registration problems started. It is now telling me that the email address I supplied is not in your system. That address has to be the one I used when I first registered the product back in March of 2007. Is there any way that I can get my original code so I can get playing again? Please help!
Charbull
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:14 pm

Re: Still Having Registration Problem

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:57 am

Please send us a message via the support system with as much detail as you can remember about your original purchase (date, method of payment, potential emails you could have used) and we will hunt it down for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Still Having Registration Problem

Postby Charbull » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:12 pm

kraada wrote:Please send us a message via the support system with as much detail as you can remember about your original purchase (date, method of payment, potential emails you could have used) and we will hunt it down for you.


Message sent. Ty for your help.
Charbull
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:14 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests