Page 1 of 1

Boss media supported?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 pm
by Tessai
Sorry could only find posts about Pah problems with Boss media, but what site do i have to configure in the preferences for boss media?

Re: Boss media supported?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 pm
by kraada
PAHUD does not support Boss, but PT3 does. For PT3, see the Boss Media Configuration Guide.

Re: Boss media supported?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:38 pm
by Tessai
i know that and i am using PT3 for holdem, but for Omaha i need PAH!

when will Boss media be supported by PAH?

Re: Boss media supported?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:15 pm
by WhiteRider
No major new functionality or sites will be added to PAHud now, I don't think.

The Omaha module for PT3 is planned for an initial release some time later this year, though. I don't know whether Boss will be supported right from the start, but I would expect it to be added pretty soon after if not.