Page 1 of 1

Not detecting tables on Poker Stars

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:06 pm
by et1123
I am running latest versions of both PT and Ace and hands are being imported into PT just fine. I have changed no settings from about 4 months back when it was working fine.

Re: Not detecting tables on Poker Stars

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:26 pm
by WhiteRider
Are you using PAH version 1.19.10.3?

If so, Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File

Re: Not detecting tables on Poker Stars

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:34 pm
by et1123
It has been trying to update the cache for like 90 minutes is that normal as well? yes that is the version I am using.

Re: Not detecting tables on Poker Stars

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:05 pm
by et1123
I deleted PT2 and trial version of PT3 off my computer and reinstalled it and now my PokerAce Hud is working properly.

Re: Not detecting tables on Poker Stars

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:08 pm
by WhiteRider
It depends how big your databases are - it shouldn't take that long but it's possible.
I would let it run for a bit longer, but if it doesn't complete then enable logging and run it again - if it still doensn't work send us the log files via a support ticket.

EDIT: OK, great. PT3 shouldn't interfere if you want to re-install the trial.