PAHud.exe has stopped working?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PAHud.exe has stopped working?

Postby whiteflash » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:29 pm

I have not loaded PT or PAHUD in about a month but now when I try to load both programs I get the message PAHud.exe has stopped working. Same error with PT2. Tried everything I know but not having success.Any suggestions?

Thanks
whiteflash
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:18 am

Re: PAHud.exe has stopped working?

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:59 am

Do you use Vista?

Try disabling 'User Account Control' (UAC), rebooting, and re-installing then running them as Administrator again.

You should also check our Firewall Guide (which refers to PT3, but the principals apply here too).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests