HUD won't recognize any new hands for stats

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD won't recognize any new hands for stats

Postby cukman2 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:43 am

I am having problems with my HUD recognizing the hands. I'm playing a different limit that I usually do and have the newest version but after playing a few hundred hands I noticed the HUD wasn't picking updating any of the stats of the players and only using old stats from months ago. I also can't see my stats at all. It has been working fine until today in which I moved to a different limit. I've tried adjusting all the preferences and layout preferences but everytime I click on an player I get the same old stats. It works fine though if I go back to my regular limit poker game I play. Can you please help?
cukman2
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Re: HUD won't recognize any new hands for stats

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:47 am

That's very odd. What site do you play at? Are the hands importing to PTv2 successfully?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD won't recognize any new hands for stats

Postby cukman2 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:09 am

I am playing on Pokerstars and my PT2 is importing hands just fine. For example, If I look up a player on PT2 it will have all the updated current stats and hands. Yet when I use HUD it would only show 51 hands with the player which are hands i've played with them a while back and not 190 hands that PT2 shows. So the HUD is not updating the hands correctly. But if I go back to my regular limit I play the HUD updates the hands correctly. Its just when I move limits. Am I doing something wrong? I've never ran into any problems like this.
cukman2
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Re: HUD won't recognize any new hands for stats

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:48 am

I've never heard of a problem like that either. Do you have PokerStars set to play in English? Are you using the latest version of PAHUD (1.19.10.3)?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD won't recognize any new hands for stats

Postby cukman2 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:22 pm

I am using PS in English and have the most current HUD v 3 that I downloaded a couple of weeks ago.
cukman2
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Re: HUD won't recognize any new hands for stats

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:29 pm

You're using PT3? In that case, please upgrade to Beta 29, which was released this afternoon, and see if that helps (you can find it on our download page). PAHUD is a separate program and does not refer to the PT3 HUD, hence my confusion.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD won't recognize any new hands for stats

Postby cukman2 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 pm

I am actually am using PT2 and HUD. Does that change things?
cukman2
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Re: HUD won't recognize any new hands for stats

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:28 am

Make sure you have the correct database(s) selected (highlighted) in Options > Preferences > Databases.

If that doesn't fix it please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests