PAHUD not recognizing FTP tables

Posted:
Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:25 pm
by clwheat
PAHUD isn't recognizing any of my FTP tables. I'm using it with PT2; I've double-checked that it's pointed at the right hand history folder and PT DB. I'm also using the latest beta version of PAHUD. I've set logging on for the time being, but do you have any other ideas of what could be causing the problem?
Thanks.
Re: PAHUD not recognizing FTP tables

Posted:
Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:38 pm
by kraada
Are the hands actually importing properly into PT2?
Re: PAHUD not recognizing FTP tables

Posted:
Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:52 pm
by clwheat
Yes, PT2 is importing the hands without any problem.
Re: PAHUD not recognizing FTP tables

Posted:
Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:18 pm
by kraada
In that case, please attach the PAHUD.log to a
support ticket and we'll investigate further for you.