Page 1 of 1

Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:31 pm
by domdaleo
There was an update to PokerStars today. I now have Client Version 2.638.

I am getting the following error when I try to import from my Hand Histories:

"Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 1 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported."

In the Error Messages window, the Error Message is:

"Unable to get the game date(2)...2008/09/02 14:09:57 ET"

I am playing $2/$4 Pot Limit Omaha, 9 handed tables.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:43 pm
by domdaleo
Thought I'd add that I have Version 1.13.01 of PTO.

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:11 pm
by jamiezig
if i may piggy back, i'm getting the same message playing 6-handed tables on stars.

i've also been getting stuff in the error log like: can't find flop, can't find turn???

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:22 pm
by ptrack mike
I am working on the patch.