1000 hand limit before registration?

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

1000 hand limit before registration?

Postby Card Fish » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:39 pm

Are we limited to 1000 before we have to purchase? I thought it was 2 months unlimited or was that only for PT3 holdem?
Card Fish
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:03 pm

Re: 1000 hand limit before registration?

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:55 pm

60 days is for PT3. Yes, PT2:O allows 1000 hands before registration.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: 1000 hand limit before registration?

Postby Card Fish » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:15 pm

Can I delete the 1000 HHs that I imported and just have it start over with new HHs?
Card Fish
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:03 pm

Re: 1000 hand limit before registration?

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:18 pm

I don't think it works like that..
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: 1000 hand limit before registration?

Postby ptrack mike » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:16 pm

He's right, 1000 hands is the limit of the trail period for PTO and hands aren't able to be deleted until you register. In the near future we are switching to a 30 day trial, however.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests