Page 1 of 1
1000 hand limit before registration?

Posted:
Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:39 pm
by Card Fish
Are we limited to 1000 before we have to purchase? I thought it was 2 months unlimited or was that only for PT3 holdem?
Re: 1000 hand limit before registration?

Posted:
Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:55 pm
by WhiteRider
60 days is for PT3. Yes, PT2:O allows 1000 hands before registration.
Re: 1000 hand limit before registration?

Posted:
Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:15 pm
by Card Fish
Can I delete the 1000 HHs that I imported and just have it start over with new HHs?
Re: 1000 hand limit before registration?

Posted:
Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:18 pm
by WhiteRider
I don't think it works like that..
Re: 1000 hand limit before registration?

Posted:
Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:16 pm
by ptrack mike
He's right, 1000 hands is the limit of the trail period for PTO and hands aren't able to be deleted until you register. In the near future we are switching to a 30 day trial, however.