Page 1 of 1

pto guide

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:18 am
by Meyerbeer
Hi, sorry if this is answered before, but I didnt found anything related here or elsewhere. For PTHoldem exists the pokertrackerguide, a real usefull advice. Exists there something similar for PLO? Or is somebody out there who has a solid idea about the range of the stats for solid/fishy/lag/tag and so on players? Even at the 2+2 omaha forum there are only few posts. Thx in advance.

Re: pto guide

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:05 pm
by juukkk
I face the same problem but obviously no one wants to share this info. I even asked at 2p2 about creating color ranges for HUD for 6-max PLO tables but no one seemed to care...

Re: pto guide

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:58 pm
by Hoogus
Does anybody have any replies to this one, I would be very interested in this as well