Page 1 of 1

can't register omaha version

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:25 pm
by bobbby
I haven't been able to get a response from support so I'm going to post it here - I already had the holdem version and registered it. I just bought the omaha version and have my registration code for it, but I cant find a way to enter my registration code. When I go to the registration window to enter my code it says 'Thank you for registering Texas Holdem!, You have zero days left in your omaha trial,' but there is no box to enter my omaha code. Any help?

Re: can't register omaha version

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:44 pm
by kraada
You wanted to buy the PT3 Omaha Add-on, not a full version of PT3: Omaha. If you create a support ticket for this issue our technicians can fix this so that you have a registered Omaha Add-on instead of an Omaha full version.

If you already have a support ticket, let me know the ticket number and I'll make sure it's in the proper place for you.

Re: can't register omaha version

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:43 pm
by bobbby
My ticket number is 101876

Re: can't register omaha version

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:08 pm
by kraada
I've escalated your ticket for you and you should be receiving a response in the near future.

Re: can't register omaha version

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:18 pm
by mapp888
I am having exactly the same problem. I have also emailed support and have not received a reply yet. Would you be able to help?

Thanks

Re: can't register omaha version

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:46 pm
by kraada
What is your ticket number?

Re: can't register omaha version

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:58 pm
by mapp888
Theyve just replied and have linked my PT3 to my recent omaha purchase now. Thanks anyway tho!

Re: can't register omaha version

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:20 pm
by kraada
Ok, thanks for following up.