poker tracker collour label tracking

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

poker tracker collour label tracking

Postby justforfun » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:36 pm

Is it possible to configure poker tracker to track the tables according fishes collour label? E.g I have fishes marked with green colour
justforfun
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: poker tracker collour label tracking

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:17 pm

You can set Buddies in PokerTracker and search for tables containing buddies in TableTracker but that's about as close as it gets.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: poker tracker collour label tracking

Postby justforfun » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:16 pm

I set a player as a buddy and whats the next step? I suppose that I should be sit on the table automaticly as soon as my buddy appear right? And when the buddy is already on the table I guess I should be added to waiting list? I have never used table tracker before so maybe I dont understand the functionality correctly
justforfun
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: poker tracker collour label tracking

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:52 am

There is no automated seating related to buddies at this time, but buddies are shown in your TableTracker searches so that you can quickly identify tables you may wish to target.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: poker tracker collour label tracking

Postby justforfun » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:07 pm

So the table tracker does not auto-seat me to the table? It just show me the tables and mark me bad plaeyrs? pls correct me if Im wrong.
justforfun
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: poker tracker collour label tracking

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:06 pm

There is no automated seating. There is a buddy list you can create to help you find specific players you'd like and their tables faster, but TT won't seat you at any tables automatically.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: poker tracker collour label tracking

Postby justforfun » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:18 am

And do u plan to add auto seating feature in the future?
justforfun
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: poker tracker collour label tracking

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:16 am

As a general rule we don't comment publicly about our development road map so I can't answer that for you at this time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests