Page 1 of 1

How does the NoteCaddy database change?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:19 pm
by rubencash
Hello

I would like to know how to change the database that works NoteCaddy, because I only found the option the first time updated PT4. Thank you.

Re: How does the NoteCaddy database change?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:37 pm
by Flag_Hippo
Sorry but I am not sure exactly what you want to do here so can you explain this in some more detail please.

Re: How does the NoteCaddy database change?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:11 pm
by rubencash
Sure, sorry about the translation. Attached screenshot to explain me better:

As I understand in step 3, NoteCaddy only works with a database and is configured for the first time with the NoteCaddy Installation Wizard.

The question is: how can I change the database that NoteCaddy works on?

PD: From PT4 You can use several additional databases for your HUD reading. It would be interesting to add this feature to NoteCaddy.

Thanks again, greetings.

Re: How does the NoteCaddy database change?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:13 am
by Flag_Hippo
Thanks. You can change the database being used via the 'File -> Settings' menu option in NoteCaddy however it's not possible to have it read/work from more than one database at a time.

Re: How does the NoteCaddy database change?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:41 pm
by arnakk2424
Sorry to bump this post. The only google search bring me to this post
I recently started to play room that allow Notecaddy.
I do not see the option to select the right database
Been removed or its elsewhere ?

Re: How does the NoteCaddy database change?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:49 pm
by nokaspokas
Hello,

Notecaddy uses the active database in Pokertracker to work on. if you change database in Pokertracker it will also change the database in Notecaddy.

Notecaddy notes are saved to database. If you switch database in Pokertracker the notes will still be there when you load up the same database.

We do not need to switch database in Notecaddy at any point. The File-Settings option in the answer below is no longer used and has been removed.

best wishes,

nokaspokas