Process Halted when opening client
Hi everyone
I'm experiencing an issue with the Ignition Hand Grabber in PT4. It was working perfectly fine until today, but now it crashes wvery time I launch the poker client.
I followed the correct steps:
1_ Open PT4
2_ Click on "get hands while playing"
3_ Open the Ignition client
As soon as the poker client launches, PT4 throws the following critical error message:
"Ignition hand grabber has stopped responding and therefore has been closed. Please report this problem (...)"
PT4 version v4.18.25
Has anyone encountered this specific error recently?
Thanks!
I'm experiencing an issue with the Ignition Hand Grabber in PT4. It was working perfectly fine until today, but now it crashes wvery time I launch the poker client.
I followed the correct steps:
1_ Open PT4
2_ Click on "get hands while playing"
3_ Open the Ignition client
As soon as the poker client launches, PT4 throws the following critical error message:
"Ignition hand grabber has stopped responding and therefore has been closed. Please report this problem (...)"
PT4 version v4.18.25
Has anyone encountered this specific error recently?
Thanks!
