Coin Poker

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Coin Poker

Postby wallacedavidl » Wed Aug 19, 2026 10:19 pm

Hey, Team -

Are you aware of a Hand Grabber tool that works in the US for Coin Poker?

Thanks...
wallacedavidl
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 4:37 pm

Re: Coin Poker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 20, 2026 4:07 am

With the release of PokerTracker v4.18.25 auto-import and HUD support for CoinPoker has been removed to comply with CoinPoker's Third-Party Tools & Software policy. Hands downloaded from CoinPoker can still be manually imported:

CoinPoker Configuration Guide
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Coin Poker

Postby josevalerio2703 » Mon Aug 24, 2026 1:01 pm

I download the hands and import them, but when I go to review them, almost all players have nearly the same stats—I haven't found a single player with a VPIP over 40.
Attachments
Captura.PNG
(624.84 KiB) Downloaded 319 times
josevalerio2703
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:26 pm

Re: Coin Poker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 25, 2026 6:47 am

josevalerio2703 wrote:I download the hands and import them, but when I go to review them, almost all players have nearly the same stats—I haven't found a single player with a VPIP over 40.

CoinPoker player names are anonymous and unique in every single hand so you cannot review other player stats. You can check this by reviewing your CoinPoker hand histories in Notepad. The stats you are seeing are the total accumulated stats for that seat.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests